FAVORITE SPACE + FRIDAY LINKS

August 24, 2012



I am the worst at telling people when things are going badly with me, especially here on the blog. I try to keep this a happy, beautiful place full of lovely images and inspiring things, but I also know that many of you are here because we're friends or we've become fast friends.

I owe you an explanation.

Over the last couple of weeks I've had a few health scares that put me in the hospital twice. More times than I've been in the hospital my whole life in the span of two weeks. Obviously, this was quite alarming, and feeling out of sorts and not really having a clear answer was the even bigger concern.

As it turns out, I'm going to be alright. Some antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, and I'm all cured up.

But if you've been noticing some silence around here, that is why. It's all I can do to get regular responsibilities done.

I am going to take the rest of the weekend to relax and get better, but in the mean time, here are some great things I read this week that I know you'll like too. Have an incredible weekend!




The FF Chartwell typeface allows you to make infographic charts quick and easy. How rad does this look?

I have a soft spot for Chelsea Clinton as a fellow gluten free girl, but I love her even more after this Vogue article.

I'm excited for Oh Joy blogger Joy Cho's book launch at West Elm in the Bay Area. Are you going? Can't wait to read it!

Why millennials don't want to buy stuff.


IMAGE | RESTORATION HARDWARE VIA MIMI + MEG



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover