TODAY'S MANTRA

August 27, 2012



As a true "get it done the minute I think about it" type of person, the last couple of weeks have forced me to just relax a bit and let things go. I keep reminding myself that there is a lesson to be learned in every trial, and I am certainly learning my lesson here. I've told myself to breathe, to relax, and to only do the essentials.

The laundry? Let it go.

Cleaning the house? Let it go.

The closet clearing project I had to stop mid-way? Let it go.

I'm happy to have enjoyed a really restful weekend. I had a wonderful brunch with two local bloggers (hooray for checking off #18 on my Thirty Before Thirty list x's 2!), ate a delicious gluten free red velvet cupcake at Sprinkles Palo Alto (okay, two delicious cupcakes), and then enjoyed a relaxing Sunday matinee and nap in the park with M.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover