BLOGGER BEACH BAG - ERIN FROM LUXE & LACE

June 5, 2012




During our honeymoon, my husband & I spent a few fabulous days in Arenal, Costa Rica & then relaxed on the beach in Manual Antonio for the remainder of our stay. Costa Rica is such a gorgeous country with so many exciting activities; we enjoyed hiking & ziplining through the rainforest. While adventuring is fun, I usually prefer lounging & relaxing on the beach with little else on the agenda. These are some of the items that I would pack if I were headed back to Costa Rica right now.


THE BAG Free People Miklos Glittering Sea Tote ONE A simple, striped linen beach towel from FB Collection TWO Clinique 'Sun' Body Cream SPF 50 to protect my sensitive skin THREE Colorful earrings to put on for a beachside dinner date from Banana Republic FOUR Steve Madden Bethanyy sandals to slip on when my feet aren't in the sand FIVE A simple dress to throw over my swimsuit, Tomas Maier Colorblock Crepe Jersey Dress SIX My black iPad 2 full of downloaded digital magazines; InStyle is a permanent favorite SEVEN A hat for unruly beach hair, Banded Beachcomber Fedora EIGHT Cara Accessories Mixed Media Bangles for a pop of color in the afternoon sun NINE Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss for kissable lips TEN Sunnies to shade my eyes, John Varvatos Aviator Sunglasses


DESTINATION IMAGE VIA






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover