TODAY'S MANTRA

June 4, 2012



How was your weekend? I spent Saturday morning participating in Blog Brunch, then worked on some house projects I've had on my to-do list forever. I've got a big trade show this week for work, but I'm leaving you in wonderful hands! I've got a special series planned called Blogger Beach Bag, where I'm spotlighting three of my favorite bloggers. They're going to share their ideal vacation destination and what they would carry with them. I'm excited for you to see their posts! I know you'll love them as much as I do.

After all the work is done in Chicago, I'm going to have about 24 hours to play. I'm already planning on doing the Architectural River Tour (once an architecture history nerd, always an architecture history nerd) but is there anything else I must see? 

What would you do with 24 hours in Chicago?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover