FAVORITE SPACE + FRIDAY LINKS

May 11, 2012



I'm back this Friday with my favorite space I've seen this week - this dining room from designer Luis Bustamante. I'm always a fan of rooms that are navy bordering on black. I blame it on that November 2008 issue of Domino featuring Jenna Lyons' home. I decided then and there I would paint my walls that dark one day, and I did it in my first place I lived in alone back in Atlanta. Unfortunately, we can't paint here or you can bet that it would have been duplicated here in San Francisco!

I would also like to apologize for the light posting the last two weeks - I had a major client event that involved traveling back to the East coast, and between the time zone changes and the jam packed schedule, I still haven't recovered! I am looking forward to a little R&R this weekend after celebrating a best friend's birthday tonight. What are you up to this weekend?

Some reading material for your weekend (do you have a habit of staying in bed late with your iPad and coffee? Just me? Okay, moving along...)

8 core beliefs of extraordinary bosses and 5 things remarkable bosses never do. I am committing these articles to memory. I've worked for both types and these articles really hit home.

For my city-dwelling friends, do you plan on staying there once you have kids? I really loved this article over at Sweet Fine Day.

Who doesn't dream of taking a year off work and traveling? See how this couple did it, but for FIVE years.

And finally, I'll be fairly busy again with work the next month. I would love to have some of my favorite bloggers post while I'm away. If you're interested in guest posting on Seventeenth & Irving, please contact me! I would love to have you!


IMAGE VIA LA DOLCE VITA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover