DECEMBER

December 2, 2013

Wow, can you believe it's the second day of December already?

It seems like just yesterday fall started, and now here we are on a lightning fast race towards Christmas.

It's been a bit quiet around here, but since I absolutely adore the holidays - they're my favorite! - I've got lots of things planned for you this month.

If you're trimming your tree, here are some festive tunes to get you started.

Tomorrow starts the holiday gift guides - I just couldn't bring myself to post them before Thanksgiving! Last year's guides were a big hit - I hope you'll like this year's selections just as much!

Confused about what to wear to that office party? I'll have some ideas for you later this week.

Entertaining a crowd? Get ready for big batch cocktails you can pre-mix ahead of time so you spend the night mingling instead of bartending.

And, I have to know, what's on your wishlist this year?


IMAGE  |  REAL SIMPLE

2 Comments:

  1. It's impossible that it's December. The calendar sits on a throne of lies. Can't wait to listen to your playlist!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover