FAVORITE SPACE 04.20.12 + FRIDAY LINKS

April 20, 2012





If I had to pick one designer to align my personal style with, I would have to say Nate Berkus. I feel like he always knocks it out of the park with that collected eclectic feel that never feels too designer, but always feels comfortable. I'm smitten over that tufted sofa paired with the leather chairs. There's a great article about the makeover of this home office on House Beautiful's site. Now if only my office could look like this one. Who am I kidding? If only I had a whole room for an office!

If you had to pick one designer or word to describe your personal style, who or what would it be?

Did you know Madewell has a blog? These vegan chocolate peanut butter cups look incredible.
Instagram attributes its success to good old fashioned networking.
Looking for fresh inspiration? Check out some of my new favorite blogs here, here, and here.
The ladies of Gilt Groupe discuss their business strategies and their new book.
Have you figured out your purpose equation?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover