FAVORITE SPACE 04.14.12 + FRIDAY LINKS

April 13, 2012


After a brutal lightning storm last night, it's all sunshine and blue skies in San Francisco. I've been battling the bug that's going around but it looks like I've taken a turn for better, along with the weather! I'm thinking it will still be a weekend of low key relaxing. Do you have anything exciting planned?

Why couldn't this happen on the bus when I went to school there?
Incredible spring flowers at the market, sporting some of spring's trendy hues.
How delicious do these gluten free, vegan chocolate cupcakes look?
My new iPhone case came yesterday and it's amazing!
Found a favorite new shopping site thanks to Jess at Curating Style.


IMAGE VIA DELIGHT BY DESIGN | INTERIOR DESIGN BY CELERIE KIMBLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover