Artist I'm Crushing On : Tina Steele Lindsey

September 12, 2011



I first came to know of Tina Steele Lindsey through our mutual friend Claire, one of the first Atlanta blogger friends I made. Claire is one of those talented interior designers who truly gets social media. She did blogging over on High Gloss Blue before it was a "cool thing" to do. The first piece of Tina's work I laid my eyes on truly captivated me. To see her work in person is to study a textbook in texture, brushstroke, and color. Her work tends to glow off of the canvas, as if it's lit from within. I can only hope to own one of her pieces someday soon.

If you're interested in learning more about Tina, please visit her website and blog

All Works Featured On Tina's Blog: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover