Dream Home : Keri Russell in Elle Decor

August 24, 2011

Ever find a home in a magazine that's just perfect? I don't find these often. Usually, I look at a glossy photo spread and say "oh I love this room but not that one." The nature of an interior designer and home improvement junkie, I suppose.

Not so, with Elle Decor's feature of Keri Russell's Brooklyn brownstone.


Russell's home is cozy, with a touch of glamour. I love comfortable, livable rooms that have a sophisticated edge.


Russell and her husband, craftsman and contractor Shane Deary, completed the renovations and interiors with their own ideas, forgoing the traditional celebrity designers and architects. Doesn't this dining room make you want to invite friends over for casual dinner parties that last for hours?

Source: Elle Decor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover