HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE - FOR THE MEN

November 28, 2012




Men. I consider them the toughest to buy for. When I consulted a couple of my stylish male friends, one of them said "I don't have a wishlist, I buy myself what I want." And that there sums it up. So when it comes to giving gifts to the guys, I stick with classics. Items that are useful, well made, and get better with wear (since we know how well boys take care of things - cough).

1. J.CREW Ebbets Field Flannels Baseball Cap $45 2. CLUB MONACO Carson Cashmere Scarf $140 3. SKYWATCH Stainless & White $395 4. USB Cuff Links $100 5. INDIANA Leather Adventure Duffel $346 6. Speed, Style, And Beauty - Cars From The Ralph Lauren Collection $85 7. RAY-BAN M Mod Caravan Aviators $179 8. FORAGE Walnut Gingham Necktie $77 9. HALF MOON ORCHARD Gin $36 10. DOLLAR SHAVE CLUB Membership $1-$9 monthly 11. ASICS Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Grey/Black $60 12. HICKOREE'S Uniforms For The Dedicated Henley $104

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover