HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE - FOR THE LADIES

November 30, 2012




This might have been my favorite gift guide to put together. To make it on this guide, every single item had to pass the "would I want it if someone gave it to me?" test. And yes, I can say with certainty, that I would adore any item above. There's a little something for any special lady in your life, whether it's your mom, sister, best friend, or if you're one of my 8 loyal male readers looking for ideas for the women on your list (hi, dad!).

I've had so much fun pulling these together for you this year. Did you find the perfect present in any of them? I would love to hear!

1. PIECES Vinka Mittens $22 2. LA MER COLLECTIONS Wrap Watch $88 3. MADE HER THINK Rhinestone Ring $44 [ Talk about bang for buck, huh? ] 4.  MARC BY MARC JACOBS Too Hot To Handle Shopper $528 5. MOSSIMO Infinity Scarf $17 6. RUSSELL+HAZEL Leather Tassel Keychain $30 7. C.WONDER Fox Stud Earring $38 8. OLIVE DRAGON Christmas Tree Cards, Set of 5 $12 9. LAMY Fountain Pen $35 10. JULEP Nail Polish in Diane, Amber, and Keira, each $14 11. TOPSHOP Knitted Shawl Cardigan $110 12. VOLUSPA Branche Vermeil Candle $68 13. JENNIFER ZEUNER Loved Necklace with Diamond $220 14. RUSSELL+HAZEL Olive Leather Pencil Case $30 [ I use one of these to stash receipts + coupons in my handbag ] 15. MANE MESSAGE The Holiday Glitter Trio, 3 for $6 16. OLD NAVY Ankle Boots $25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover