HELLO HELLO

November 26, 2012



Hello! I hope you guys had a nice, relaxing, holiday weekend? Was it as good as you hoped?

I hosted my mom, dad, and sister for the week and got to do my favorite thing - be a tourist in my own city! If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know we went to the Golden Gate Bridge, ate our way through the Ferry Building, did a little wine tasting in Napa, and drove down Highway 1 for some jaw dropping scenery and sunset like the one above.

As some of you know from our Twitter chats, I work for an ecommerce company by day. Needless to say, this time of year is incredibly hectic, but I've got some great gift guides prepped for you starting tomorrow. I realize many bloggers published their gift guides the week before Thanksgiving, but I hope you'll still find some value in the themes and picks you'll see here. Every year, it seems like these start earlier. While I'm no procrastinator, I try to take it one holiday at a time and enjoy the Thanksgiving season. I truly value the opportunity to reflect on the past year and what I'm thankful for. Not to say that those who have started holiday posting don't, this is just my personal take on it. And that's what you're here for, right?

If you're looking to do a little holiday shopping today, there are some great deals going on for Cyber Monday:

I love the bar tables and carts from Society Social, but if you're not looking to add a new piece of furniture to your life, Roxy has great deals today: 15% off vintage, 15% off entertaining, and 10% off on pillows. Codes here. Isn't this pillow a stunner?

25% off anything at J.Crew? Yes please. And 50% off J.Crew Factory? Watch out, wallet.

Mackenzie's boutique, Design Darling, is a go-to for great gifts for a wide range of budgets. But to sweeten things, she's offering 15% off orders of $100+ with code EARLYBIRD. This metallic tray is the perfect catchall for jewelry or cosmetics.

Remember my profile on Ali from Lydali? They're offering 20% off the entire site with code MONDAY. I would get this alpaca throw - perfect for chilly nights or that hard to buy for person on your list.

The Shopbop sale is pretty major, great for picking up a few investment pieces at a massive discount. Spend $250 save 20%, spend $500 save 25%, spend $1000 save 30%, spend $1500 save 35% when you enter code BIGEVENT12 at checkout.

I'm a huge fan of Loren Hope jewelry - her Samba Necklace was featured in my post on packing, and I just received these and am wearing them on a daily basis. Today you can get 20% off your purchase, plust free shipping on orders $100+ with code THANKS.

Did you do any shopping this weekend? What did you do for Thanksgiving? More importantly, how many cups of coffee will you consume now that we're all back at work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover