FRIDAY LINKS

November 2, 2012





How to cope with major life changes.

Looking for something new to read? Your next great page turner awaits.

Homemade chocolate syrup. Like the stuff you made chocolate milk with as a kid, but not processed.

I started a clothing budget after advice here. Mine didn't go so well the first month, but it's a learning process, right?

I'm in a fall nesting mood, so I think this recipe for white chicken chili looks like the perfect Sunday recipe.

Special thank you to Lisa, who is always good for a laugh, listened to me when I fretted over the new header, and can quote Love Actually with the best of them. And all while developing Meg Biram's new site. Have you seen it? Amazing.


IMAGE | BYRON MCCLINTOCK "UNTITLED" VIA THE ANNEX GALLERIES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover