A WELL ROUNDED WARDROBE

October 23, 2012


Jessica from Here&Now gave me a fantastic idea at the end of the Conquer Your Closet series - a list of my must have wardrobe staples that I feel every girl should have in her closet. These aren't trendy items or things to skimp on - these are things you'll wear again and again, season after season. When looking to invest a bit of money, closet staples are the place to do it.

My first is taupe ankle boots. I bought a cheap pair last year, and wore them to death. This year I decided to invest a bit and bought two versions, a short wedge and a flat leather pair. If you choose your pair carefully, you can wear these with black or brown, skinny jeans or tights with dresses, and they can be as comfortable as a ballet flat. I wore my wedge pair for eight hours, walking all across San Francisco, with zero discomfort - a miracle!

Do you own a pair? What's the shoe that you reach for again and again in your closet?

Kenneth Cole Reaction ( My Miracle Pair )  |  Sam Edelman  |  KORS Michael Kors
Marc Fisher  |  Coach  |  Jeffrey Campbell

GET THE LOOK (UPDATED LINKS FOR FALL 2013)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover