BOLD BAUBLES

September 5, 2012



It's no secret I love a big, chunky piece of jewelry. Nothing spices up a basic t-shirt or little black dress than a huge statement necklace or show-stopping cuff. My very first "special" piece that I invested in was the now iconic and much copied J.Crew bubble necklace when it was first released in Spring of 2009. I did a cost per wear analysis and figured it was worth the investment. How true that turned out to be - it's the most worn piece of jewelry in my closet! And it never fails to draw compliments - and let's face it - who doesn't like being a head turner?

Tonight, from 7-9 PM, I'm hosting the "Bold Baubles & Accessories" party in the Poshmark app! If you're looking for a special piece at a discount, this is the place to be. It's super easy to shop, too. Just download the app to your iPhone, sign up (psst...use code HPECX when signing up for a free $5 credit!), go to the parties section, and then shop to your heart's content. And if you just want to browse, you can check out my closet.

So what do you say? Do you prefer your jewelry bold or dainty?


Where To Get It 


Shop More Bold Baubles


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover