FEELING FAMOUS

April 2, 2012



Do you read House & Home? It's one of my favorite shelter publications. Since it's a Canadian magazine, it's not as easy to get my hands on these days, but they have a wonderful iPad version that you can easily subscribe to and read. I think their iPad version is top-notch, which I shared with them on a recent item they posted on their Pinterest board. And what do you know, I sat down to read the latest April issue this weekend and spotted this:
What a delight to see a sincere compliment I gave them turned in to a quote in their magazine! I had no idea. Thank you, House & Home! You made my lazy, magazine reading filled, coffee slurping Sunday. 

The April issue is full of incredibly juicy stuff, like this: 




I highly recommend picking up this issue on the newsstand or downloading it via their iPad app. While I miss the feel of thumbing through glossy shelter magazines, I read the iPad versions more frequently and can easily snap screenshots to save to my inspiration files - no more paper clutter, hooray! Are you reading more magazines on your iPad these days, or do you spend your money at the newsstand? 


IMAGES VIA HOUSE & HOME - "OUT OF SIGHT" PHOTOGRAPHY BY ANGUS FERGUSSON. ARCHITECTURE BY RICHARD WENGLE | "A TALE OF TWO KITCHENS" PHOTOGRAPHY BY JEAN LONGPRE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover