DRINK UP

February 16, 2012


Have you tried juicing? I've just recently become a huge fan...now my body craves the liquid vitamins and nutrients that a huge glass of veggie juice brings! I originally was put off by the cost of a juicer. Most of them are at LEAST $200. Then, enter this juicer. At less than $30, I thought it was worth the bargain of trying it and seeing if I liked it. Or if the juicer even worked. 

And I'm here to tell you, it works. Now I consume more produce than humanly possible during the day. It's immediately absorbed as nutrients by my body and I can tell a big difference in my energy level and skin. Here's my favorite juice recipe:

Apple (Cored & Sliced)
6 Leaves of Lacinato Kale
1 Cup of Spinach, Packed
4 Stalks of Celery
2 Ounces Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit Juice

Run the first four ingredients through your juicer, then at the very end, mix the grapefruit juice into your green juice. When finished, it should like this, yielding you about sixteen ounces of juice:


Want to try it for yourself? I couldn't recommend this juicer more. Have you tried juicing yet?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover