GO SHOPPING WITH ME

January 31, 2012

What I wouldn't give to hang out with each one of you that I interact with online in person - blogging, tweeting, and pinning have all afforded me the opportunity to meet some incredible people. Since we can't all meet up at the local stores, I suppose the next best thing is sharing our favorite finds with each other. You can find my latest wants on Currently Obsessed, a cool new website that allows you to make a mini-catalog of anything that catches your eye. 

    


Currently Obsessed allows you to "stalk" your favorite bloggers and provides you a direct link to check out the item for yourself. Are you on Currently Obsessed? I would love for you to link your account in the comments so we can follow each other!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover