Rainy Day Wear

November 17, 2011


We're taking a long vacation over Thanksgiving - opting to head to the Pacific Northwest by car instead of the usual hour long plane ride from San Francisco. I'm looking forward to exploring Portland, somewhere I've never been, and all the other great little towns on the way to Seattle. Perhaps a little day trip to Vancouver is in store too. I can't think of a better reason to break out the cold, rainy day gear.

I'll be sporting these rain boots (perfect for us athletic calved girls!) with my favorite infinity scarf. This jacket is a good deal in stores right now - 50% off, and it's incredibly warm! I'm packing this toasty hat to keep my ears warm and hair tamed, gloves that let me keep up with tweets and Facebook since they work with a smartphone screen (genius, right?!) and this cheery umbrella for the inevitable rainy day stroll.

Go Shopping: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover