FAVORITE SPACE + FRIDAY LINKS

October 5, 2012



I'm really pumped to share today's favorite space with you all - and rather than a whole house I wanted to focus on one space we all dream about - a gorgeous closet. Even if the contents of your closet is limited, like me, who wouldn't want a space where they can dream up new outfits all day? 

The October issue of Architectural Digest is full of pages and pages of inspiration. I love the fresh breath of air Margaret Russell brought to the publication. 

I was thrilled to see the Manhattan home of Nina Garcia - I think she's incredibly chic. More importantly, she dresses in a way that's attainable for any woman. Who can't find a great pair of black toothpick pants and a great blazer, at many price points?

Her closet is largely neutrals, yet everything has incredible texture and pattern to keep things interesting.  I'll jump right in and offer to take all of this, in my size. What about you?







Are you a documentary junkie? We are. Several of these went straight to the Netflix queue. 

Introducing Moleskin photo books. Can't wait to order one of these to complete one of my 30 Before 30 projects.

Grace always kills it in the DIY jewelry department. I'm going to get crafty and make these soon.

This mask has my skin looking incredible. Thanks to Lisa and Erin for the recommendation!


Have a happy weekend! What are your plans - anything exciting?



IMAGE |  INTERIOR DESIGN BY CARLOS APARICIO | PHOTOGRAPHY BY BJORN WALLANDER | VIA ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover