FAVORITE SPACE + FRIDAY LINKS

August 10, 2012



When I saw this space in Maggie's post on Coco + Kelley, I just had to track down other work from the designer, Darren Palmer. This is the look I love. Dark, a little moody, and slightly masculine.

Darren's interiors use black liberally. I love the edge that it adds to each room, sometimes balancing bright whites and beiges, other times creating drama when used as the main color.

What do you think? Do you like this look?









I have a permanent goofy grin on my face after watching this video.

This music festival starts at noon in Golden Gate Park. We live right by it, so while traffic will be heavy and the buses will be crowded and there's sure to be some obnoxious revelers, I'm looking forward to hearing some great tunes from my living room for free.

Remember Webvan? Something similar is back in San Francisco!

Century21 has an outlet store on eBay. You're welcome.

This month's Blog Brunch topic was extremely helpful. Here's the recap.


IMAGES  |  INTERIOR DESIGN BY DARREN PALMER VIA MAGGIE ROSE INTERIORS FOR COCO + KELLEY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover